GI Disorders and allergies
These disorders/allergies are highly common and usually go undiagnosed for a long time:
- Are you struggling with bad gas and bloating after you eat?
- Do you go back and forth between constipation and diarrhea or just one or the other most days?
- Do your stools float? Or, are they stringy and yellow or green in color?
- Do you have the urgency to have a bowel movement but then can’t go?
- Have you had every test and all the doctors tell you that everything is fine even though you know you aren’t?
- After you eat, do you feel burning or pressure in your chest?
- Is your skin pale? Voice raspy?
- Do you wonder how much fiber is enough or too much?
These are just a few symptoms of many Gastrointestinal Disorders such as Celiac Disease, Reflux, Diverticulitis and Irritable bowel syndrome.