Kids (and adults) with ADD/ADHD can encounter dietary and nutritional issues, both as a result of the condition or the medication.
- What foods and supplements will help with focus?
- Are you seeking an alternative treatment to medication to manage ADHD symptoms?
- Concerned about appetite suppression caused by stimulant medication? Nutrients, energy, possible stunted growth?
- Are your children overeating due to impulse control that they don’t have control over?
- Do you wonder why you crave sugar and caffeine and how to manage these cravings?
Some of these issues are not limited to those diagnosed with ADD/ADHD. 54% of the US adult population drinks coffee daily – do you need it to focus/function?